5.8 Yellowstone Mysteries, Secret Sasquatch and Missing People
Through deep research and high-strangeness storytelling, three brothers explore paranormal encounters and unexplained events. Collecting freaky listener stories and scouring the dusty pages of classic Fortean texts, the brothers use high-production sound design to set the scene for alleged real encounters with, Dogman, Poltergeists, Bigfoot, Fairy Folk, Humanoids, UFOs, Shadow People, and Sky Creatures.. just to name a few.
Attempting to parse out the fact within folklore, the brothers of the Hole banter about everything from bizarre historical mysteries to emerging clandestine conspiracy theories, often challenging their own beliefs and sometimes each other’s sanity.
Good humor, good drinks, and good discussion!
Have you ever overheard a co-worker shakily tell his story of a real encounter with a Dogman? Has your friend or weird uncle told you his close encounter with a reptilian humanoid from the sewer? Looking to corroborate your grandma’s true ghost stories? Were you born with a thirst for the mysterious? Well, sit back and pour yourself a big glass from the Belief Hole, my friend, and help us dig the weird!
03:37 | Coming up: Yellowstone’s First Strange Disappearance, REAL Park Ranger Horror Stories, Yellowstone’s Hidden Bigfoot Problem, Yellowstone Zone of Death and UFO Buffalo Abduction!
08:25 | Imagine Being there - Discovery of Yellowstone - The Place Where Hell Bubbled Up
16:19 | National Parks Missing People Statistics
22:23 | First Yellowstone Disappearance - L. R. Piper and the Fountain Hotel
28:15 | Yellowstone Ranger Encounters Bigfoot | Bob Jackson | Story
34:39 | Expansion Discussion: Strange Deaths, Yellowstone Vampires, the Super Volcano Question, Spirits, Strange Hums, and Lake Music
36:22 | EXPANSION PREVIEW
38:51 | Yellowstone’s Zone of Death
44:25 | Is Bigfoot Taking People? - Sasquatch Abduction in the West - Native Lore Connection
50:56 | Montana Tent Attack | John Mionczynski | Story
1:02:26 | Bill and the Buffalo Drop | UFO Bison Abduction | Encounters With Star People | Story
1:12:57 | Member Thank Yous!
In the northwest reaches of Wyoming sits Yellowstone National Park – over 2 million acres of protected land where the wonders of the wild are preserved within its fierce tranquility. But within its volcanic forests, what secrets lurk?
Where whispers of the missing are mingled with steam from deadly thermal springs of deceiving beauty, and horrifying encounters with unknown creatures echo with the roar of the grizzly, and where buffalo are stalked and slaughtered (reportedly hunted) by strange crafts in the sky
Join us on this episode of Belief Hole as we traverse this strange enchanting terrain and uncover the hidden world of Yellowstone National Park!
For further reading on this, and related strange fascinating topics, order the books below (gives us a small kickback to support the show 😉
REFERENCED PODCASTS/ CHANNELS
AMONG THE MISSING
Steve Stockton | Youtube
- Leroy R. Piper’s 1900 disappearance from Yellowstone
Billings Weekly Gazette \ USGS
- National Park Murders: Hundreds Killed, Missing – No One Is Talking
Free Range American
- The Place Where Hell Bubbled Up
- The Fountain Hotel has a mystery to tell!
USGS / Yellowstone Volcano Observatory
- 11 Secrets Of Yellowstone
Yellowstone National Parl Lodges
- Bigfoot casts a long shadow in Native American lore and American frontier folk legend.
Cowboys and Indians Magazine
- Has Anyone Died from Falling in a Geyser?
Yellowstone National Park Trips
- After high-profile disappearances, lawmaker wants federal fix to Yellowstone’s “zone of death” legal loophole
- Newly Released Sasquatch Data Shows More Wyoming People Are Bigfoot Believers
- WYOMING & MONTANA VACATION HAUNTED HOTELS, COWBOY BAR, CEMETERY, AND GHOST TOWN
- Missing in Yellowstone National Park: Part One
- A “Zone of Death” in Yellowstone National Park?
F-B Attorneys At Law
- Headless Bride of Old Faithful Inn
- Colter’s Hell: Tales of the First European-American to Step Foot in Yellowstone
- The Perfect Crime (Zone of Death)
Brian C. Kalt | Georgetown Law Journal
- THE FOLSOM-COOK EXPEDITION OF 1869
- John Mionczynski: A biologist revered and ridiculed
- Feds funded study proving Thanos couldn’t snap his fingers while wearing Infinity Gauntlet
ABC 15 News
- The Bridge: The Pentagon Can’t Keep Track of Its Money
- Jon Stewart Questions Defense Deputy Secretary on Budget | VIDEO
- ‘We Spent $118,000 To Study If A Metal Replica Of… Thanos Could Snap His Fingers!’: Rand Paul | VIDEO
Military in Yellowstone:
- SAFEGUARDING YELLOWSTONE: THE US ARMY YEARS 1886–1918
- The Photo that Saved the Bison in Yellowstone
Yellowstone National Park Trips
Well hello hello.
Click here to leave us a voice message or use the form below to send your warm wishes, conspiracy theories, or topics you'd like to hear covered in an upcoming podcast.
Share Your Story!
See a Spirit? Run from Bigfoot? High-five a Dogman?
We want to hear it!
You can record it, write it down, either way..
Have a book you want us to review, or wish-granting monkey paw, or a creepy picture your kid drew of the Belief Hole? Send it to us in the physical world at the address below!
PO Box 427
Clinton, OH 44216